Eversheds Sutherland / Mobile App for State and Local Tax Practice Area < Featured Projects
Eversheds Sutherland is a global law firm with over 2400 attorneys. We built the Evershed Sutherland SALT Shaker App for the State and Local Tax Practice Area to complement their popular State and Local Tax Blog.
In Collaboration With:
- Eversheds Sutherland marketing team
We developed the information architecture and built the app for iOS, Android, and Windows Phone devices.
The app includes an interactive U.S. map showing new tax updates by region and state, options to search by state and topic, the ability to save content to read later in your “briefcase”, functionality to submit your pet for a chance to be featured as the “Pet of the Month”, and real-time alerts when new SALT developments are posted. We also built a custom CMS interface for Eversheds Sutherland staff to manage content and push notifications to the app.
As part of a larger law firm mobile strategy, practice area specific apps can be a compelling differentiator to show specialized legal expertise to prospective clients for business development purposes and to current clients as a value-add.
Unique Technical Features:
- App deployed on 3 mobile platforms (iOS, Android, Windows Phone)
- Custom CMS that feeds data to all app versions
- Automatic and custom push notifications managed via CMS
- Analytics consolidated and cleanly organized in one Google Analytics account for all platforms
- Appcelerator Titanium employed for iOS and Android Apps and C# for Windows Phone App