Fried Frank / Law Firm Client Matters Management Application
Fried Frank is a global law firm with over 500 attorneys across 7 offices. We built an application to enable the firm to manage detailed information about their cases for new client development, marketing, and operational purposes.
In Collaboration With:
- Fried Frank marketing and IT teams
We built and implemented a firm wide, highly integrated client matters application for Fried Frank staff to easily manage case information for operational and marketing purposes.
Fried Frank staff use the application to research and manage all aspects of their case matters including the parties, location, outcome, practice areas involved, attorneys involved, size, and other particulars for each case. Cases are entered through easy to use intake forms and a powerful search feature is available to locate case information at a granular level. In addition, the application includes advanced workflow, roles, checkout/check-in, auditing, and other system security and administration features.
Unique Technical Features:
- Check-out/in system to prevent users from editing the items simultaneously
- Advanced searching with user created, custom Boolean searches
- Reports with user customized templates and export to Word or Excel
- Integrated real-time currency conversion
- Integration with Windows Active Directory to automatically recognize network authenticated users